Dargo – Two bedroom two bathroom luxury lodge
Dargo lodge has a large outside deck where you can sit and relax while overlooking your private water view surrounded by bushes and trees. The lodge is perfect for a bigger family, it has a spacious lounge and dining areawith all the equipment you need to make your stay enjoyable. Dargo has plenty of parking space right in front of the lodge and has lots of kangaroos and native birds coming up close to the to get fed. You and your family can unwind, relax and have an amazing wildlife experience.
A perfect place for your retreat
Waterfront Retreat is a perfect place for your holiday. Dargo and all the other lodges here at Waterfront Retreat at Wattle Point provide you, your family and friends a place to unwind, relax, feel rejuvenated, appreciate nature and experience the amazing wildlife that surrounds the lodges. It is a home away from home where you can experience feeding the kangaroos right on your private balcony whilst enjoying the tranquillity and serenity of our waterfront resort nestled in the natural bush of East Gippsland.
Located in the south-east bush area of waterfront retreat, Dargo is one of few lodges that have its own private water view in between the lovely bushes and trees with own seat to enjoy the view.
The lodge has two bedrooms, one master bedroom with its own bathroom, second bathroom and another room that has two bunk beds. It has spacious lounge area, dining area, full size kitchen and a large private deck outside. The lodge also contains complete basic needs for you and your family.
- Master bedroom with comfortable queen size bed
- Kitchen area with pantry and complete sets of crockery and cutlery
- Full size fridge, microwave, stoves and dishwasher
- Lots of storage and hanging space
- Large dining table for six people
- Large bathroom with a washing machine and a separate toilet
- Huge parking area in front of the lodge
- Wood fire for winter
- TV and DVD player, surround sound and game console connection
- Beautiful private water view and shady bush area outside
- Large private deck outside with barbecue, oudoor setting and sun lounges
- Full glass windows giving you an uninterrupted view of the bush and water
Enjoy fun outdoor activities outside Dargo lodge
With lots of surrounding bush and trees just outside Dargo lodge, it makes a perfect environment for birds and kangaroos to visit and feed. The private water area outside the lodge is perfect for launching a canoe, kayaking and fishing. You can also enjoy biking, playing tennis and play fun outdoor games and activities with the kids.
Accessible facilities and special treats
The Dargo lodge is also accessible to facilities such as conference center, tennis court, reception, pool and spa.
All the lodges are provided with an initial stock of bird food and kangaroo food so you can feed the animals and experience the wildlife in wattle point.