Waterfront Retreat at Wattle Point
Give yourself some time away from the crowded popular destinations in Lakes Entrance and discover a secluded waterfront accommodation right in the heart of a tranquil wildlife location.
Located close to Paynesville, Bairnsdale or Metung lies the best kept secret waterfront retreat in East Gippsland. It's the best alternative to your usual popular and overcrowded destinations in the Gippsland Lakes Region.
Take a detour. Get away from the noisy crowd and head to Wattle Point waterfront accommodation offering the best waterfront views, wedding reception and conference centre, paired with a unique wildlife experience like no other.
It’s an authentic experience waiting to happen. A hidden gem waiting just for you!
The Best of Both Worlds: A Wildlife Lover’s Haven, A Waterfront Retreat
A wedding amongst the kangaroos? How about a business conference coupled with water activities for your team? Or a family retreat that’s closest to nature?
Waterfront Retreat at Wattle Point guests stay in secluded, seperate modern lodges, which overlook the beautiful Lake Victoria, or nestle in acres of pristine Banksia, Wattle and Eucalypt forest. The lodges are fully self contained with kitchen, one to four bedrooms, log or gas log fire, warm and comfortable lounge, dining and private BBQ areas.
Swim in the indoor heated pool. Relax in the luxury of the outdoor spa. Enjoy a game of tennis. Borrow a pushbike, canoe or kayak to explore the surrounding environment. Fish, ski, windsurf, bushwalk.
Simply sit on your verandah and enjoy the beauty of the natural flora and fauna, watch the mood changes of the lake, sip on a local wine and relax.
- Families — great safe place for young families, the activities are natural, meaning its not about computer games and sitting in front of TV, but outdoor fun and activities
- Couples — great place to just spend time with each other, for both old and young couples.
- Disabled – the resort with some of its Lodges has been designed to suit persons with disability and their carers
- Weddings – it has a wedding reception centre and the accommodation which makes it ideal for weddings and the guests can stay on site —great water views for photo shoots – great natural beauty and nature for wedding photo shoot
- Conferences — great location for a one day, weekend or multi day conferences Full catering available
- Catering for Wedding/Conference Centre – has a commercial kitchen for in-house catering
- Corporate clients who are tired of staying in motel rooms or are in the area for extended lengths of time and want to cook for themselves — and don’t want the extra expense of eating out all the time —OR want to bring their family with them
- Retreats – Yoga and wellness courses
- Fisherman — great location with jetty for mooring, a boat ramp to load and unload the boat within 1 km of retreat and moor the boat on the jetty while staying at retreat.
- Fishing Clubs – great place for a fishing club to come and stay as a group. Access to Gippsland lakes, Nicholson, Tambo and Mitchell reivers, Ocean Grange, Duck Arm
- Clubs – motoring clubs, car clubs etc. ideal for all types of groups
- Artists — many artists have come here and used the nature/natural surroundings as the spark and inspiration for painting
- Photography — excellent for professionals and enthusiasts to capture nature at its best.